Ice climbing team sponsored by ICE ROCK
We are happy to announce the expansion of ICE ROCK team. We were able to gather a true “dream team”:
1. Alexey Vagin. Current world champion in speed ice climbing;
2. Alexey Dengin. Frequent World Cup stages medalist in lead ice climbing;
3. Ekaterina Koshcheeva. Current world champion in speed ice climbing;
4. Alexey Tomilov. Frequent World Cup medalist in lead ice climbing;
5. Maxim Tomilov. Four-time World Cup winner in lead ice climbing.
We see a great potential in our cooperation: their experience, deep understanding of ice climbing, strict insistence on high standards of equipment will push us to perfect our current products and develop new unique ones.
The season started last week (November, 26-27) in Moscow with the first stage of Russian ice climbing cup. Second stage will be held this weekend (December, 3-4) in Kirov, where ICE ROCK company is situated. The first stage of UIAA ice climbing world tour will be later in December in Durango (Colorado, USA).
2017 UIAA ice climbing season:
7-9 January – Beijing (China)
14-15 January – Cheongsong (South Korea)
20-21 January – Saas Fee (Switzerland)
28-29 January - Rabenstein (Italy)
4-5 February - Champagny-En-Vanoise (France)
Of course, we will be cheering for our team, but we wish good luck to all athletes!